What are some things we can do to cope when in the whirl wind of activities and stress? My friend and life coach guru, Lori Rassmussen, suggests the following:
1. Call on Jesus. Sometimes we tend to wait for “extra time” to spend time with Jesus. Calling in Jesus all throughout the day helps us stay connected to him so we can listen to how Jesus wants us to be during the busy and hard times.
2. Take a few minutes each day to organize your time for the day and week. Part of this planning can also involve some things to just let go of and take off the list.
3. Make sure to take care of yourself mentally, physically, and spiritually. Think about the things that fill YOU up and make sure they stay in your schedule.
4. Stay connected to your friends, family, and other believers in Jesus who support you and care about you.
5. Ask for help and advice when you need it. Especially from those in number 4.
If you missed it, here is our conversation as heard on the show today.