You had the chance to Love on your Kids today, plus we talked new movies, myths, and getting healthy when you’re always sick. Check it out:
- 23 Blast – Mike and Bob talk about the new uplifting film out this weekend.
- Take a break! – American’s aren’t using their vacation hours. Seriously, get out of here and enjoy yourself for a while.
- Health and fitness myths – Turns out doing all those crunches won’t necessarily make my gut go away…
- Always sick? – My family’s been on a cycle of colds for the last 3 months at least. What do we do to break the cycle?
- Parenting Horror Stories – You’ve heard them, but that doesn’t mean all parenting is like that.
- Cheat with a friend – It turns out if you eat that high calorie food with a friend, you’ll feel less guilty about it. Hurray justification!