Today we talked about the dangers of third party apps (especially when it comes to SnapChat and your kids), plus food allergies, and a whole lot more. Check out the full list below:
- SnapChat hack – A third party app saved thousands of pictures, which hackers then accessed and posted online.
- Emotion and Email – They just don’t mix so well. You’re better off calling.
- Do less well – If you can’t manage it all and everything seems mediocre, maybe it’s time to do a few things really, really well.
- Food allergies – Now skin exposure could cause an allergic reaction. Time to put your kids in the bubble!
- BLARPing – Sometimes, it’s more fun to pretend you’re at the office than to actually be there.
- Communication – I was reminded again this week that in marriage, it is of utmost importance.
- Screen Time Diet – Is it worth it, and does it make a difference?
- Order up coffee – Once I can order coffee from bed, my bank account with permanently drained.
- Spend time with your kids – They’re not in your way. They’re a treasure