Today, you shared what you were thankful for, we met our Student of the Week, plus all this:
- Punishment vs. Discipline – When it comes to kids, don’t punish them (consequence), discipline them (teaching) so that they learn what they did wrong and why not to do it again.
- Dads and Daughters – Dads can make a huge difference as they speak truth into their daughter’s life.
- KayLynn, a second grader from Lou Henry school in Waterloo is our Student of the Week!
- Argue better – While arguments seem bad, you can do them in a way that strengthens your relationship.
- When kids worry – How do you help your kids not let their lives be controlled by worry?
- Macy’s open on Thanksgiving – The question: does that special person want an awesome gift or more time with you?
- You’re rich – If you have at least $3,650, you’re richer than 50% of the world.