It’s a Thankful Thursday on the Morning Show, giving you the chance to share what you’re thankful for. If you missed out, feel free to share what you’re thankful for in the comments below. Here’s some other things we talked about today:
- Embracing the crazy – Your kids will only be the age they are for so long. Enjoy it while you can, even if it means you have to act like a kid once in a while.
- Video Game Addiction – It’s real, and I probably have it. If you know someone who might struggle with it, talk with them about it.
- Windows 10 is here – But my real question is, where did Windows 9 go…?
- Kylie, who’s in 8th grade at North Linn Community School District is our Student of the Week! Congratulations Kylie!
- Maintaining your car – Our bad habits may be detrimental to the life of our automobiles. Am I the only one who puts off regular maintenance?