Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and protein is a major part of it. We talked about that and more this morning.
- Chocolate and Memory – Eating chocolate could fight the affects of aging on the brain.
- Protein breakast – It’s not that you don’t want it, but who has time to make an omelet in the morning?
- Rhythm of Rest – Rest is more than just time off, it’s a an attitude and state of being.
- Moms of 2 kids – They’re more productive, but that’s because if you slack off, two or more kids will burn the house down around you.
- Teach kids perseverance – It’s easier to learn not to give up at a young age
- House wishlist – All I want is a nice fireplace.
- Patience with people – Often we wish we could just tell someone to do something and be done with it. But bringing them along so they understand is probably more what Jesus would want us to do.