Make sure you check out the video on what kids would change about their bodies. That and more was on the show this morning.
- Fight bad habits – It’s not just about quitting something, it’s about replacing it with a good habit.
- Joint vs. separate emails – Sometimes it’s nice to keep secrets, like that Amazon email that would give away what you got him for Christmas…
- What would you change about your body? – It’s a serious question, but it gets a little more funny when you ask kids.
- Yelling less – Because if you’re a non-perfect parent like me, you need that reminder sometimes.
- News Feed Settings – Now you can trim up your Facebook feed to more easily eliminate those annoying pages and overly political friends.
- Finding balance in the season – Because it’s time we enjoyed Thanksgiving and Christmas instead of stressing about them.
- Marriage lessons – The things we wish our parents had told us before we got marriage.
- Defuse the stress bomb! – Don’t let stress get the best of you.
- Toy Hall of Fame entries – Walking down memory lane and remember what we had as kids.