It’s a windy Thursday this morning, but that didn’t keep us from having some fun during the morning show.
- Learning not to argue – Because sometimes, no matter what you say, you’ll never come to an agreement.
- Camel Camel Camel – I use this site to track prices on products on Amazon so I can grab them when they’re cheapest.
- Getting through tough times – Author Holly Gerth shared some important things to remember during difficulties.
- Congratulations to Ethan our Student of the Week for this week.
- Candy! – Turns out, we eat more of it than our kids…
- Being a grace-filled mom – We all make mistakes, but Jesus has grace for us all.
- Don’t scratch – It’ll only make the itch worse. Practice willpower instead.
- Waiting on kids – What’s on your list of things you want to do with your kids but can’t yet because they’re not old enough?