- For Fitness and Food Tracking: My Fitness Pal is still one of my all time favorites. It’s super easy to use and gives you a pretty good view of your caloric intake and activity for the day.
- Map My Fitness: This is another “oldie, but goodie” as it’s a great one for tracking running or walking steps. Remember, 10,000 steps is the recommended daily steps for walking.
- Now, your brain needs a workout too, so check out Elevate. This app will help you focus more (with all the daily distractions, who doesn’t need that) and become quicker at reading, writing and basic mental processing. It’s in a “game format” to make it fun.
- Do you want to breath more and stress less? Get the Breath2Relax app – it will help you do both effectively. You might be surprised to find out how little you breathe in short shallow breaths.
- Finally, sleep is vital for a healthy mind and body. The app called Pillow will help you track your sleeping patterns and give you tracking to hopefully improve those patterns.
Hope these apps help you stay on track to reach your goals this year. Keep pressing on.